21st Annual Winter Continuing Education Seminar
January 13-16, 2013
Washington State Pharmacy Association (WSPA) is pleased to be partnering with the Colorado Pharmacists Society to offer 15 hours of quality Continuing Education at beautiful Vail, Colorado.
Come ski the famous Back Bowls and enjoy the advantages offered by a CPS Winter Seminar including:
- a schedule allowing you to attend ALL the CE programs when it is "dark & cold" AND ski, board or play during the day;
- a SKI-IN, SKI-OUT host resort at the #1 rated US ski resort*;
- a variety of CE registration options to suit your needs;
- discounted lodging rates and lift tickets for Vail / Beaver Creek;
- your spouse or guest may join you at COST of the food & beverage;
- 20 years of "CE & SKI" experience focused to delight and to enrich your Winter Seminar.
CPS’ 21st Annual Winter Continuing Education Seminar will be designed to provide current and relevant information for pharmacy professionals in various contemporary practice settings. The focus of the program is to provide participants with the latest information on new drug therapies that have been introduced in the past year and to supplement continuing education needs.
For more information or to register, visit the Winter Seminar web page.